Westover Hills Learning Center offers full-time child care from 6:30 AM until 6:30 PM Monday through Friday for ages 6 weeks to 12 years. We also offer after-school pickup and holiday and summer care. Tuition includes: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, evening snack, chapel, and classes such as Spanish, Music and Movement, and Computers.
Our mission at Westover Hills Learning Center is to provide quality care and enriching experiences for children in a warm Christ-centered environment.
- That early childhood experiences provide the foundation for one’s lifetime, therefore, Westover Hills Learning Center provides experiences that promote the social, emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual development of each child.
- That each child is unique, therefore, Westover Hills Learning Center provides for individual needs and individual differences.
- That a child’s self-perceptions are influenced by the attitudes of significant others in his/her life, therefore, we provide a positive Christian environment in which to grow.
- That a young child learns about his/her environment through direct and concrete experiences, therefore, Westover Hills Learning Center provides opportunities for discovery, exploration and experimentation.
Spiritual: Lovingly share with your child God's saving word so that he/she experiences God’s love in Jesus Christ and responds in faith and love.
Emotional: Encourage, support and help your child grow in positive self-awareness; living confidently as God’s child.
Social: Provide an environment in which your child understands and strengthens relationships.
Physical: Plan activities in which each child regards his/her body as a gift of God and grows in perceptual motor skills and bodily development.
Intellectual: Involve your child in appropriate experiences to enhance discovery, communication, conceptualization and creativity.
We will teach children about God through prayer, Bible stories and praise songs.
Age appropriate learning activities will teach basic skills such as:
- Creativity through art, music and play.
- Gross motor skills through movement to music, climbing, playing and exercise.
- Fine motor skills through art, writing, puzzles, games, blocks, etc.
We will teach healthy habits, such as table manners, nutrition and social behavior.
We will promote development of strong language skills through songs, stories, games and drama.
We will promote school readiness through academic activities.
For additional information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-523-1505, ext. 206.